ROLE: Contracts Manager
SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 Plus Package
LOCATION: West Midlands
My client is currently looking for an established Contract's Manager with significant experience in Structural Steel. The job role will entail delivering numerous Structural Steel a Projects to successful fruition. Contracts will range in value from from £500,000 to £4m in value. The successful candidate will work between both the office and site.
The job role will entail:
- Providing support to the company and client site teams.
- Working closely with the design team to develop value engineering options, improve upon product aesthetics and enhance delivery timescale.
- Set and manage project delivery strategies; monitoring progress, maintaining quality and commercial aspects of the scheme.
- Plan/phase manufacture through the workshop with the workshop foreman. Plan procurement with purchasing.
- Contribute as part of the Senior Management to the effective day to day running of the business and shaping future strategies and policies to ensure continued growth and upholding of reputation within the industry.
Experience / Qualifications
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.
- Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.
- Experience of working in within the structural steel industry.