Production Operator / Canada
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications.
|Salary:||CAD60 - CAD70 per hour|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a major Oil and Gas producer, has an opportunity for a 3rd Class Production Operator. This is a camp based position working 7 days on / 7 days off, fly in / fly out schedule with flights included from Calgary and Edmonton.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have a thorough understanding of processes involved with Thermal Heavy Oil recovery.
- Provide expertise and knowledge to the operation, where required.
- Perform equipment isolations as required.
- Maintain and adhere to all Client EH&S policies and procedures.
- Perform testing and analysis of process fluids.
- When required, fulfill the duties of Shift Engineer to maintain crew compliance with ABSA certification requirements.
- Minimum 3rd Class Power Engineering certificate
- Must have 8-10 years of strong operating experience 5+ in SAGD/ Thermal operations
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, as/when needed.
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - senior ventilation engineer - reputable large gold operator project manager - civil engineering vp operations contracts manager lead electrical engineer production engineer- gom environmental advisor asset maintenance specialist mechanical asset engineer mechanical maintenance fitter maintenance electrician - nights senior electrical engineer package engineer - hydro mechanical package engineer - electrical project coordinator - intermediate construction area manager (refinery) thermal barrier coating specialist thermal barrier coating specialist operations hse advisor offshore foms delivery coach planner iv construction & commissioning hse advisor business manager at rationale ltd maintenance team leader offshore chemist mobile plant operators - mining services provider e&i designer contracts specialist - iron ore company civil project engineer - road construction civil supervisor - mrwa projects spe / pm - bridge construction learn arabic project delivery manager fixed plant maintenance electrician - mining client fixed plant electrician - 2:1 roster fixed plant electrician - 2:1:2:4 fixed plant electrician - 2:1:2:4 production engineer- gom senior maintenance engineer maintenance coordinator commercial analyst - shipping ship contracts specialist - largest producer of natural gas contracts specialist (pdh) - shipping - largest producer of natural gas instrumentation and controls planner dynamics 365 consultant - home based equipment inventory field tech - major oil and gas producer company it project manager development manager electro mechanical site resident engineer - hydro lead contracts specialist (highways) subsea controls engineer V