We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a major Oil and Gas producer, has an opportunity for a 3rd Class Production Operator. This is a camp based position working 7 days on / 7 days off, fly in / fly out schedule with flights included from Calgary and Edmonton. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have a thorough understanding of processes involved with Thermal Heavy Oil recovery.
- Provide expertise and knowledge to the operation, where required.
- Perform equipment isolations as required.
- Maintain and adhere to all Client EH&S policies and procedures.
- Perform testing and analysis of process fluids.
- When required, fulfill the duties of Shift Engineer to maintain crew compliance with ABSA certification requirements.
- Minimum 3rd Class Power Engineering certificate
- Must have 8-10 years of strong operating experience 5+ in SAGD/ Thermal operations
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, as/when needed.