Our partners with leading companies in the Energy and Mining sectors to source the top talent available in the Australian market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our industry relationships; this ensures the best possible fit for long-term success. As such we are now seeking a Mining Electrical Coordinator
, experienced in underground coal mining.
Based at Appin, we are currently seeking a Coordinator for Weekend Electrical Maintenance. This role contributes to the maintenance function by optimising and improving life of asset performance and availability of fixed plant and production equipment.
This is a weekend dayshift role. Key Accountabilities include:
- Weekend maintenance planning meetings
- Weekend shutdown meetings
- Actively contributes to forecasting and scheduling of maintenance activities and projects.
- Ensures execution activities are conducted safely and cost effectively by competent personnel in accordance with the relevant standards and operating procedures.
- Overseeing components and equipment maintenance activities and personnel performance to ensure productivity requirements are met.
- Drives initiatives to improve work practices and procedures.
- Clearly communicates targets, work plans and expectations.
The ideal candidate will be interested in working for an organisation that embraces the diversity each person brings to the workplace. Company values of Care, Trust, Togetherness and Excellence will guide your decision making and interactions, while supporting you in generating courageous solutions. In addition, you will have:
- Degree or. Associate Diploma, Certificate in a relevant Electrical maintenance engineering field
- 5+ years’ experience working in Mining with a preference in underground coal mining
In return for your professional commitment and expertise you will be:
Offered a permanent opportunity, you will benefit from a rewarding career path in a company that embraces diversity and collaboration. As well as an attractive remuneration package including performance-based bonus and participation in the Employee Share Plan.
Should your skills and abilities fulfill the above please apply.