Our client is an international leader in medical and safety technology, their products protect, support and save lives.
We currently have an exciting employment opportunity for an experienced tradesperson to take on the role of Field Service Technician. Servicing the entire safety equipment product range (electronic gas detection instruments, breathing apparatus and high pressure compressors) at customer sites in Central Queensland.
The role reports to the QLD Service Manager who is based in Brisbane and the primary responsibility will be to service and grow our clients business in Central Queensland. As this is a very autonomous role representing the company you will be a self-starter, well presented and prepared to travel. This role is based from home and would be suitable for applicants residing anyplace between Rockhampton north to Bowen and west to Emerald, or be prepared to relocate to this area The primary responsibilities of the position include:
The successful candidate must possess:
- Maintenance, repair and testing of the entire range of safety products
- Prepare detailed quotations for customers
- Maintain accurate service records
- Provide a high level of service and support to customers
- Trade qualification with a strong competency in mechanical & electronic equipment maintenance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A sound attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Computer operation and Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- The ability to provide efficient and reliable service and effective solutions
- A positive attitude especially when working under pressure
- Excellent time management skills, organising work priorities to meet customers expectations
- Current Driver’s License
An attractive remuneration package including a fully maintained company vehicle, excellent training and other benefits are offered.