Our client looking for a position of Manager - Fit Outs.
Manage handover and modifications of commercial/residential and retail units in coordination with commercial/residential and retail property management units and Sales & Leasing in line with company policies and stakeholders' expectations
- Process and document the receiving of completed residential units from Projects and vacated units from Sales & Leasing, and turn it over to new tenants/ owners (or PM if unit is not leased/ sold) while adhering to handover processes and procedures
- Coordinate with PM units, Finance, Sales & Leasing and Legal Affairs in preparing all the necessary handover and fit-outs documents and expedite all handover and fit-outs activities
- Perform unit inspections for vacated units and recommend deductions from security deposit when necessary during the dilapidation process
- Manage external contractors during peak seasons
- Coordinate meetings with new tenants/ owners with regards to handover and fit-outs, testing and commissioning, property orientation, and unit inspection and resolve their issues in coordination with the segment property management units
- Review Design Fit-Out Submittals (Concept & Detailed Design) and provide feedback to Clients
- Document and highlight any problems, defects, and non-functioning of fixtures
- Maintain all property records indicating all technical modifications completed
- Ensure that all problems are attended to within the contractual timeframe
- Manage the guarantees of Fit-Out contractors in regards to defects
- Highlight and escalate any instances where issues logged are not addressed
- Oversee the transfer of utilities from client to the new tenants/ owners such as water, electricity and gas as required by local regulations
- Review fit out design and ensure adherence to Local & International regulations and standards.
- Liaise/coordinate with Consultants with regard to Base Build issues relating to Fit-Outs.
- Conduct regular on-site inspections of Fit-out installations as they progress through to completion.
- Periodically review the Logistics plan & update as the MDD site progresses.
- Review and update the Tenant Fit-out Guide regarding each property segment/asset class.
- Implementation and regular reviews of the Fit-Out steps to ensure a quality standard Fit-Out.
Coordinate handover and fit-outs activities with PM
- Bachelor degree in architecture/Engineering management, or equivalent is preferred
- 8 - 10 years in large site handover & fit-outs management with at least 3 years in management role