- Provides technical support on maintenance, inspection, refurbishment and testing of equipment, components and machinery used in operations.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of production machines in operation.
- Assures correct positioning of production machines.
- Prepares new machines and production equipment for operation.
- Develops, evaluates, recommends and implements processes to minimize production downtime or to improve maintenance systems.
- Performs root cause failure analysis of equipment, systems and components.
- Provides advice to the Equipment Inspectors and Inspection Services Technicians regarding the interpretation of inspection results, equipment repairs and database management.
- Tracks daily third party inspector job locations, tool type, well name etc.
- Provides advice in the management of the work and results of contracted inspections and addresses gaps, deficiencies and issues in cost-effective manners.
- Provides input to project teams to ensure that maintenance & reliability concerns are addressed in the facilities design.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Senior level of experience.
- Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Influences others to achieve objectives.
- Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.