Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with project specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements. Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the project's goals, objectives, and procedures. Assures accurate and timely communication among the Project Team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks, Level 3:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Review designs for new projects and upgrade of existing facilities for compliance with company and industry safety standards.
Specific Job Requirements/Skills
- 15+ years of environmental , Health and Safety experience
- 10+ years of Loss Prevention experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Follow JLA 36-18 and perform HAZOPs (safety review) per HAZOP procedures and develop report with all required attachments and risk assessments (including event trees).