We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Discipline Engineer - Process
Work Location: Bergen, Sandsli
Startup: ASAP - 31.08.2019
Option Period: 2x6 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-09-24 12:00:00
- Part of the internal project team.
- Ability to address complex issues and good process and operational understanding.
- Responsible for process design/engineering/process safety by following up contractor’s design/engineering work.
- Participate in relevant intern/external meetings/presentations and all kinds of quality assurance activities.
- Contribute to DG preparations.
- University degree (B.Sc/ M.Sc) or equivalent education within process design/technology. (Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education).
- Minimum 8 years of experience with process design/engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of experience from project development and/ or execution
- Experience from development / modification projects, preferably in early phases
- Strong knowledge to technical standards & specifications
- Good communication and cooperation skills Proactive and daily independent.
- Language requirements English and Norwegian