We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Field Engineer - E&I
Work Location: Stavanger - Offshore
Travel: Some travelling must be expected
Startup: 25.09.2018 - 31.12.2018
Num positions: 2
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-09-28 12:00:00
The client is looking for a Field Engineer within Electrical and Instrumentation fields offshore.
- Field engineer offshore Electrical and instrumentation
- Follow up installation in field
- Engineering representation offshore
- MC/Commissioning delegate offshore
- Ensure that all activities are performed according to regulations and specifications
- Give input to plan
- Assist installation with technical Queries and solutions
- Follow up and expediting of Job card
- Create and follow up Site Queries
- Follow up the installation work.
- Specific issues and responsibilities:
- Follow ApplySørco's current HSE philosophy, values and ongoing campaigns
- Familiarization with the relevant customers procedures, client`s project specific procedures, checklist and project handbook.
- Prepare, follow up and verification of Installation activities
- Assist with technical solutions in the installation phase
- Administration of the IFC PCS system
- Quality control of ongoing and completed installation activities and record status in the IFC PCS system
- Perform Punch-rounds with customer
- Administration of material
- Responsible for commissioning and handover to customer offshore
- Documentation work including update of steering document
- Verification of red mark-up in Job-cards
- Coordinate technical issues with vendors
- Give input to the Daily report
- Registration of manhours in client`s system.
- Manage work-permit system.
- Expedite delegated tasks
- Some onshore work office location Stavanger will be required.
- Day and nightshift.
- Multidiscipline construction experience
- Bachelor or master degree is preferred
- Min 3-5 years offshore field engineering or construction management experience
- Experience in mechanical completion and commissioning
- Certificate within relevant instrument and electrical field
- 5-10 years relevant experience within offshore / oil and gas industry
- Valid safety course and health certificate for the NCS
- Good communication skills oral and written on all organisation levels
- Team builder
- Goal oriented and systematic
- Skillful in communication
- Language: Norwegian and English