Slickline and Electric Line Trainee Location:
Taranaki region, New Zealand About the Role:
Kinetic Well Services are part of an international well servicing company specialising in Well Intervention, Completions, Fluid Management and other well services work for their clientele. Kinetic have been established for over 30 years and continue to provide market leading solutions within their specialised areas.
With increased work load demand and long-term contract commitments we are seeking wireline trainees for permanent roles.
Your work would be predominantly within the Taranaki region however you could also have opportunities to work in a variety of other locations within New Zealand and potentially within the company’s Australian operations. About You:
Applicants will need to have a proven track record in terms of reliability, have sound communication/written skills and have a well-rounded mathematical ability. Confidence with the use of Microsoft programs is also required. Applicants with mechanical ability and experience would be highly regarded.
Applicants will also be required to undergo pre-employment medicals and drug and alcohol testing.
Other key requirements will include:
- Health & Safety awareness to comply with Safety and Environmental regulations & procedures, and promote safety awareness;
- The ability to work as an individual or part of a team;
- The ability to solve practical problems, and handle a variety of variables;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety manuals, operations instructions and policies/procedures and communicate this information effectively. Ability to write reports and simple correspondence and effectively communicate/present information to groups of co-workers, customers, or members of the management team;
- You will hold a minimum of a Class 1 drivers licence (additional licences would be an advantage)
- Hold a current passport, or have the ability to hold one;
- Be medically fit and have the ability to pass an offshore medical examination.
To apply for the above positions please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter or phone Bruce on for further information.