Electrical Site Engineer - Spain (Renewables)
My client is a manufacturer of low, medium and high voltage electrical equipment for Power and Renewables projects globally. They are looking for Site Electrical Engineers to join their Wind project in Spain.
- Supervise Site Electrical works related to wind form projects.
- Arrange Drawings, PTS, and required Standards.
- Arrange resources to execute work / activities.
- Designing Matters.
- Closing protection snags.
- Attend clients and project progress meetings.
- Meet suppliers for issues / pending points.
- Compliant to Health, safety and environmental regulations applicable in Spain. Familiar with Spanish regulations and standards applicable to Electrical facilities and equipment (Grid Code, RCET, RLAT, RPM, UNE etc.)
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Supervising Electrical construction activities of sub-contractor at Site.
- Supervising erection of Power T/Fs, CBs, DS, ES, CTs, VTs at SS sites and SCADA and protection system for electrical equipment. Also to supervise OH T/L & U/G power cable works of sub-contractors being utilized for power evacuation from wind forms.
- To review the work progress of sub-contractors to ensure that all activities are according to master schedule.
- Reporting the progress status to Cluster Manager and Project Engineers.
- Leading Technical meetings, resolving site issues and constant follow-up with Client Design and Engineering Divisions.
- Supervise Electrical functional tests. Verifying the project design and ensuring that all functional operations were accounted in the project
- Maintain the Quality Standards of all Electrical activities as per Project Quality Plan.
- Follow up with Sub-contractor in clearing of snags related to Electrical activities.
- Supervising the installation of Electrical equipment's and to make sure that implementation of respective schemes, functional verification done as per standards.
- Making plans and strategies for work.
- Attend meetings at different levels and prepare reports.
- Maintaining & execute all inspection programs.
- Coordinating with the external vendors and participating in various meetings.
- To supervise Installing and maintaining electrical control systems, protection system and SCADA facilities.
- To supervise Fiber optic works being executed by sub-contractor and it's testing.
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule the activities.
- Experience assigning, delegating and directing the work of others.
- Ability to listen, define, write, explain and interpret ideas & requirements.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems.
- Ability to use both hand and power tools.
- Must hold a valid driving license.
If you would like to be considered please send an up to date CV and references to me