- Ensure that the assigned projects tasks are well managed as per the statement of requirement, client specifications and contractual requirements
- Ensure that all the interfaces with the design team are correctly managed
- Ensure that the projects are executed in accordance with the organization’s safety regulations, with quality conformance and within schedule
- Deliver a high quality engineering dossier for FEED and future detailed engineering phases
- Ensure efficient communication with all other engineering and functional team members
- Provide thorough and efficient engineering documentation review, comments and follow-up
- Follow-up of internal technical reviews (Project reviews, etc.)
- Qualification: Master degree in Marine Engineering or certificate of Marine Chief Engineer,
- Experience: at least 10 years in Ship design and Ship building industries (engineering companies, shipyard, Classification Societies)
- Experience in offshore facilities (or FSO, FPSO) and merchant ships (tankers).
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
- Familiar with class requirements, IMO codes and international marine standards,
- Language: Fluent English, French is a plus.
- Computer literate.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Good analytical skills.
The position is primarily based in Doha – Qatar for an initial period of 1 year (estimated) before being re-allocated to selected contractor offices (outside Qatar)