A leading oil and gas major are looking for two Senior Cost Controllers to join their team in Luanda, Angola.
As Senior Cost Controller you will be responsible for ensuring that the Cost Control is done under PJC best practices and that the final cost estimate of the project is accurate. You will also be responsible for preparing cost control procedures and cost breakdowns for all coming projects insuring that the cost breakdowns are in line with the Work Breakdown structure. Other accountabilities will include analysing and preparing the budget allocation of the projects and providing overall support to both the Package Mnaager and Project Finance Manager.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- 15 years professional experience
- 10 years experience within Cost Control (complementary experience in Project Control Planning. Estimation would be a plus)
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas processes.