Our client is a leading E&P company and due to expansion are looking to hire multiple Supply Chain Specialists / Analysts to join the Supply Chain Team - Procurement.
Supply Chain Specialist - Procurement:
- Strong knowledge and skill set in executing procurement processes including demand planning, Sourcing and contracting
- Hands on working knowledge of Requisition to Pay process in SAP
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical skills including data analysis/ Creating simple total cost models
- High level of system friendliness. Ability to learn and utilize systems (SAP/ Ariba/ Open Invoice/ Spotfire/ Salesforce etc). Ability to run reports, create metrics and maintain dashboards
- Strong sense of urgency desired
- Ability to handle multiple activities at once (multi task)
- High levels of energy and execution focus
- Ability to work across categories Familiarity with creating and managing price books in an ecommerce environment
- E&P work experience preferred.
- The successful candidate must be able to work effectively with limited supervision and will need to plan for and manage his/her daily activities and complex projects/issues.
- The Specialist will work closely and develop strong business relationships with Business Partners to define the best solutions, which address priority business needs or issues.
- The ability to conduct necessary analysis, devise and present appropriate approaches and solutions, and ensure the timely delivery of high quality services is a must.
- A strong contracting background, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of category management concepts
- Support procurement demand planning process including creating and updating key metrics to support demand planning process
- Conduct sourcing using structured sourcing processes including spend, market and demand analysis
- Negotiate legal and commercial terms that achieve optimal business results. Create contracts ensuring adequate cross functional collaboration and per policies and procedures
- Price book creation and compliance for identified categories and suppliers
- Work with business partners to understand business needs/ requirements and define supply chain services needed to address these needs/requirements. Develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners, keeping them fully informed of changes to specification/terms of service with a particular supplier/contractor
- The Specialist (Contractor) will support specific projects/initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency of GSC
- Manage supplier relates issues as needed
- Ensure compliance with legislative regulations and corporate policies and procedures (Sarbanes-Oxley, FCPA, etc.).
- Develop working relationships that motivate suppliers/contractors to deliver required level of service and to facilitate the speedy and effective resolution of issues, as needed
- Drive continuous improvement
- Identify key contract risks and the associated mitigation strategies
- Work with GSC colleagues and business partners to understand business needs/requirements and define GSC services needed to address these needs/requirements
- Plan and schedule work activities, within prescribed parameters
EXPERIENCE: 4 - 7 years professional level work experience in Supply Chain, Exploration and Production related experience is a plus.
EDUCATION/TRAINING: Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Accounting or Engineering