We are working closely with a Global Engineering Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify a Senior Project Manager / Project Director
with strong defence experience in Australia.
Your responsibilities in the role
What you need to be successful in the role
- Direct the Project Team and work with the Client to deliver projects to agreed timeframes and budgets
- Accurately forecast and manage the projects progress and budgets
- Manage commercial and contractual aspects of the projects
- Demonstrated engineering / construction industry experience delivering defence capital works projects
- Tertiary qualified in Engineering, Architecture or Construction
- AIPM Certified
- Ideally having client-side experience delivering challenging and complex projects
- Ability to manage business relationships
- Experience in managing construction contracts, claims and risk
- Experience in the reporting, reviewing, and analysing project financial performance
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and provide timely and reliable management reports;
- Applicants must be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance and hold Australian Citizenship
If you would like to have a confidential early discussion about the role then please apply.
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role. Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.