Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: 28.05.2018 - 31.12.2018
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-05-22 12:00:00
- Work with individual Process owners to analyze process and end-users needs related to digital tools supporting the process.
- Develop functional requirements for the digital tools securing new tools / tool changes support and enable process improvements and flow efficiency according to LEAN principles.
- Establish appropriate governance, stakeholder and performance management for the individual digital tools projects
- Drive appropriate Management of Change for the digital tools projects ensuring Operation business readiness for new digital tools and for significant changes to existing tools
- Work closely with Improvement BU functions (e.g. IT, Information Management) utilizing their functional excellence ensuring high quality digital tools projects delivery
- Work with Process owners and Assets in the Operate and Sustain phase providing advice and support related to additional functional tools requirements and needs.
- Contribute to Operations digital tools opportunity generation including contribution to Business cases and decisions by appropriate gatekeepers, ensuring selection of digital tools that fit with and contribute to company`s digitalization agenda.
- Participate in development of digital tools use cases / user stories for relevant processes and activities.
- Act as functional owner for selected digital tools if found appropriate and agreed.
- Master’s degree in Informatics / Information Science is preferred; however, a lower degree may be accepted if compensated by relevant experience
- Formal qualification in Organisational change management topics; however, may be compensated by relevant experience
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience.
- Deep functional understanding of current and future digital tools/digitalization opportunities (e.g related to ERP, LCI, Control of Work tools)
- Thorough experience with analyzing end-users functional needs and requirements related to digital tools
- Deep understanding of Operations business processes and operational excellence driven by digitalization
- Organizational Change management capability related to digitalization of work processes and business readiness
- Language: Norwegian and English