Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: 15.05.2018 - 31.12.2018
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-05-20 12:00:00
- General engineering within the Piping discipline.
- Act as a support for the team working with wells and well connections.
- Comply with the company’s HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
- Prepare/give input to purchase-, production-, installation- and operation documentation.
- Follow-on equipment supply.
- Perform offshore surveys.
- Formal higher education degree (B.Sc) in engineering is preferred.
- Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential.
- Experienced in 3D-modelling in PDMS/E3D.
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English / Norwegian
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
- Experience in training of other project members are of interest, and can be relevant in this position.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations.
- Concerned in planning and follow up of multidiscipline problems.
- Candidates with field experience will be favoured.
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
- Proactive, solution and goal orientated
- Language: Norwegian and English