|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Work Location: Sandsli
Contract Period: 18.06.2018 - 03.04.2020
Option period: 3x1 month
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-05-23 12:00:00
- Secure an effective and risk-based follow-up of structural activities undertaken by Contractor, taking early corrective actions as necessary, in line with contract follow-up strategy.
- Follow-up Contractor to ensure sound structural integrity, secure technical integrity and barriers in design and execution, and identify and address risks/concerns.
- Follow-up Contractor wrt module fabrication and prefab activities.
- Push and challenge contractors on schedule, deliveries, documents and cost. Drive engineering efficiency within own discipline.
- Follow-up interface towards heavy lift contractor for transport and installation of module.
- Identify and arrange for necessary verification activities including establishment and follow-up of 3rd party verification contract.
- Obtain relevant design and operation experience from similar projects and installations in production.
- Ensure necessary contact with contractor discipline responsible, discipline network and advisor, operations and other stakeholders.
- Manage change proposals and deviation requests according to Company management system.
- Contribute to internal documentation and securing lifecycle information.
Qualifications: - Shall have MSc/BSc with relevant engineering subjects
- Should have minimum 10 years of relevant work experience Other competencies or specific expertise necessary for the position are:
- Good structural analysis and design knowledge
- Familiar with recognized structural analysis software tools
- Familiar with relevant Company and NORSOK requirements, and other internationally recognized standards
- Good multidiscipline and interface understanding of an offshore oil and gas topside.
- Experience from detail engineering phase
- Fabrication experience is an advantage Personal qualities:
- Strong HSE focus, in personal behavior and in consideration of engineering solutions (safety in design)
- Commercial mindset - A strong team player Other requirements:
- Valid offshore safety training and health certificate required - Local candidates preferred.