Our client based in Grangemouth is looking to recruit a Document Control Specialist on a contract basis, initially till August of this year with possible extension.
About the role:
To provide a support service to the Engineering Team, Mechanical/ Instrument/ Electrical, to enable compliance with the Grangemouth Management Procedures and Standards.
- As an Engineering Support Specialist support the development, updating and maintaining of the engineering technical planned maintenance procedures.
- Support the development of assessments, recording of results, and forward planning for remedial works and improvement initiatives across the Mechanical, Instrument and Electrical maintenance teams.
- Using maintenance data, prepare and update measurement of performance reports and other key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Support the improvement initiatives for compliance with the standards for Mechanical Asset care plans, spare part management, CUI, and machine condition monitoring reviews.
- Support the improvement initiatives for compliance with the standards for Safety Instrumented Systems and Instrument Asset Care plans.
- Support the improvement initiatives for compliance with the standards for hazardous area (ATEX), UPS maintenance, Plant electrical systems, and the associated Asset Care plans.
- Support the documentation development, preparation, and delivery processes for the 2018 and 2019 Turnarounds (TAR’s) and other planned outages.
- Carry out the updating of plant and office based documentation, technical drawings and information.
- Develop and sustain a close working relationships with Managers, Engineers, Supervisors and Technicians within the Engineering Team to ensure that the records and documentation system meets their needs.
What you will need:
- The job holder is required to have good networking skills within the engineering and maintenance community to facilitate the delivery of accountabilities.
- The post holder must be capable of identifying issues in documentation systems and developing appropriate solutions.
- The post requires highly developed organisational and planning skills with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of mechanical, instrument and electrical equipment maintenance and planning activities gained through experience as a Technician, Draftsman, Planner, or other role within an engineering maintenance organisation.
- Knowledge and expertise in handling data within a Maximo Maintenance Management Database System (or other equivalent system). Including equipment creation, work order flow, planned maintenance and purchasing modules.
- Practiced in the use of Business objects or other database data extraction and analysis tools.
- Fluent in the use of IT systems including databases, spreadsheets and other electronic documents
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent working location
- Great rates
- Exciting working environment