Our client, a leading manufacturer in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for an Automation Engineer to join their Development Engineering team in Oxford.
Working as part of a team in a R&D environment you will be involved in the design of manufacturing control systems including PLC, HMI, Motion Control and PID control for desktop prototypes
Duties will include -
- Contributing to product development projects from initiation through to manufacture
- Creating Electrical Schematics
- Wiring and design of Electronic Systems
- Working with suppliers for equipment and materials
The successful candidate will be:
- HNC, HND or degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Proven experience in designing complex engineering solutions and solving problems
- Previous experience in a medical / pharmaceutical / healthcare environment would be preferred but not essential
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to progress in their career to management, there is an attractive salary and benefits package on offer including private healthcare and a generous pension.