- Primary responsibilities would be carrying out Finite Element (FE) strength and fatigue analysis for FPSO turret structural elements, turret - vessel integration structure and prepare design reports for submission for Class approval;
- Perform structural code checks based on various codes and standards such as but is not limited to ABS, DNV, BV;
- Well aware of Marine Structure design concept / Design code & CLASS requirements, and Independently lead, plan, manage, control, engineering deliverables required for the FPSO Marine Structure within timelines and independently deal with and resolve all issues;
- Independently manages/develops solutions to technical/engineering related problems. Manage and Guide Detail Engineering Contractor and ensure detail engineering deliverables with acceptable quality within timelines.
Ideal candidate must be locally based and should possess the following:
- Degree qualified in Structural Engineering;
- 4-5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Candidate should have experience of structural design of floating offshore units (eg. FPSOs); if not, we can consider comparable experience in the ship building / ship design / vessel conversion industry;
Due to the number of applications received on a daily basis, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What We Offer
Details of the offer to be discussed with the shortlisted candidates.
Wednesday, February 28, 2018