Our client specialises within the refurbishment, commercial fit out and construction market with the majority of their projects based in the CBD.
With a strong project pipeline going into the new financial year they are looking for an intermediate level Contracts Administrator to join their team. Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator will include:
To be considered for the role of Contracts Administrator you will require:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Administration of the project HSE system
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience using Jobpac.
- Experience working on commercial fit out and refurbishment projects
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Min 2-4 years experience in CA role
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
How to Apply