|Salary:||$200000 - $250000 per annum|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Senior Planner - Australia
We are a leading infrastructure and energy recruitment specialist, are seeking a senior planner on behalf of a leading international contractor specialising in a variety of projects including metro, rail, tunnels and highways
My client is flexible on package and will take into account, market conditions, personal expectations and the successful individual's level of experience.
The Role: The successful candidate will be a focal resource to the project management team, assisting with scheduling and planning responsibilities on this project.
Requirements: For this role the client has requested professionals with the following desired skills and experience: - Degree qualified in civil engineering or similar.
- 10 - 15 years experience minimum within construction planning, scheduling and / or project controls.
- Experience in Primavera P6.
- Experience of working on civil projects such as; tunnels, underground, rail, highways and bridges.
- Proven track record working with project management consultancies.
- Experience of working within multi-cultural teams is essential.
Planning, Scheduling, Project Controls, Primavera, P3, P6, Rail, Stations, Metro, Construction, Project Management, Cost, Commercial.