Duration: 5-6 months
Location: Lake Charles, LA
- This is an entry level Planner/Scheduler that has the ability to read drawings in the field.
General areas of responsibility on project:
- Ensure visibility in reporting of interproject ties among facilities and services
- Coordinate milestone reporting and analysis to senior leadership where projects intersect
- Coordinate appropriate consolidation of reports, 3-week Look Ahead and etc.
- Interface with other disciplines as required
- Analyze construction schedule activity to identify areas of criticality
- Consolidate unit progress and manpower forecasts for construction utilizing roll-up techniques
- Consolidate unit level reports regarding schedule performance and alerts management to potential schedule problems and necessary actions
- Consolidate curves, graphs and other pertinent statistical information
- Participate in unit level presentations as required