Working in partnership with URENCO Nuclear Stewardship, We are recruiting a Senior Project Manager
on a PERMANENT
basis to work on high profile Nuclear decomissioning projects at Capenhurst
. The Role:
You will be assisting with the leadership of the project management team within the Decommissioning Projects Department to provide oversight of a diverse portfolio of decommissioning projects to ensure they are completed to time, budget and quality. You will also manage specific decommissioning projects as required by the business with a total portfolio value of around £50 million.You will need:
What's in it for you?:
- Proven and excellent project management skills with knowledge of project management methodologies and processes.
- Experience working on complex projects and a desire to learn new techniques and skills
- A background of working in construction is highly desirable as is a knowledge of the nuclear or other highly regulated industry.
- Knowledge of waste management, demolition or decommissioning is ideal
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- 25.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 38.75 contract hours per week (early finish on Fridays)