- West London
A leading oil and gas operating client is currently looking for a Mechanical Package Engineer to work on a mega project in their project office in the UK. The role is initially in the UK and will then potential mobilise out to site in Kazakhstan. The role will also require the successful candidate to travel to various vendor sites.
Primary focus for the role is to be the leader for the package equipment you will Ensure package delivery performance and monitor any impact on the overall project.
- Responsible for the day to day management oversight of purchase order and execution of package equipment
- Lead the project to minimize change, meet the and improve procurement and engineering process
- Interface between Construction, supply chain, vendors, and Project leadership regarding the Package equipment
- Lead a team of buyer, material expeditor, Quality engineer
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or relevant industry experience
- Mechanical package engineering experience working on large international project
- Previous experience of creating work process and deliverables in Detailed Design phase
- Prior experience of working on RoK projects, with an understanding of relevant Regulatory requirements
- Must be willing to travel to Vendor site as required could be up to 25% travel
- Must be eligible to work in the UK /EU
- Lucrative Contract rates
- Oil and Gas mega project
- Ongoing contract expected end date Nov 2020