Introductie / Introduction
For our client we are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager with experience in nuclear sector.
Functieomschrijving / Description
You will manage projects in the field of radwaste management and/or decommissioning, and in particular:
- coordinate and participate in the drafting of technical-commercial proposals;
- set up a project organisation in accordance with the needs of the project;
- coordinate and manage the project team;
- share your expertise with your project team;
- take care of the contacts with the clients and the project contractors;
- manage and monitor the planning, the budget, the safety aspects and the technical quality of the project;
- manage the project scope variations related to the project, if any.
Functie-eisen / Requirements
- Master degree in engineering.
- Have ideally some five years professional experience of which two years as a project manager, assistant project manager, technical coordinator or project engineer preferably in the nuclear sector.
- Be familiar with technical, financial and leadership aspects related to the job profile.
- Be sensitive to Health and Safety aspects.
- Be able to analyse problems correctly, you are a team player, you can handle individual and general objectives easily and you are dynamic, precise and creative.
- Be a good team manager with an eye for detail and for meeting the Clients expectations.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Be flexible, resistant to stress, rigorous and assertive. Have the ability to take decisions even in difficult situations.
- Have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and / or English.
- Have a good knowledge of usual MS Office tools.
Aanbod / Offer
- An interesting and long term project
- Possibility to work as employee or freelancer