We are currently seeking a Nuclear Medior PSA Engineer, to join one of their reputable clients who operate as a leading Global provider of Electricity, Natural Gas and Energy Services. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven, ambitious and motivated Engineers looking to grow within a business who promote positive change and growth across Energy markets.
Your responsibilities will be inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Perform probabilistic safety assessment in order to meet a.o. the regulatory requirements regarding the development of internal/external hazards PSA level 1.
- Update the existing internal events models for all the clients nuclear units (using Risk Spectrum PSA), taking into account
- Current status of the plant (experience feedback for the development of operating profiles, operating procedures, plant modifications, etc.).
- Evaluation of the existing PSA level 1 models to evaluate their adequacy to perform PSA application
- Support to the Operator in the use of these models for various applications (assessment of plant modification, decision- making process, optimizing the training programs of operators, etc.)
- Contacts, presentation and / or justification of studies with Safety Authorities.
- A master degree in Engineering. A Master in Nuclear Science constitutes a further asset
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in PSA level 1 techniques in nuclear energy
- Good knowledge of RiskSpectrum PSA software
- Excellent knowledge of English and/ or French and Dutch/ Willingness to learn French and/or Dutch is an asset.
- Experience in performing Fire PSA and/or Flooding PSA is an asset
- Knowledge of computer Languages (e.g. Visual Basic) is an asset. It is key for this role that you have the ability to work both within a team, and under full autonomy.
If you're keen to join an organisation where you can contribute your ideas and best practice to enable positive growth on a larger scale, then this opportunity is absolutely for you.