Senior Project Manager - Belgium (Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant Project)
My client is responsible for engineering and consultancy services related to the development and realisation of renewable energy generation projects in wind, solar, biomass and geothermal power.
- You participate in the preparation of the technical-commercial proposals;
- You deliver expert technical advice to your clients including technical-commercial optimisation of the project;
- You take care of the contacts with the Client and the project contractors;
- You set up a project team in accordance with the need of the project;
- You coordinate and manage the project team;
- You share your expertise with your project team;
- You manage the Procurement activities (elaboration of tender documents, tendering, contracting and invoicing);
- You manage and monitor the planning, the budget, the safety aspects and the technical quality of the project;
- You manage the project scope variations related to the project, if any.
- You have a Master Degree in Engineering;
- You have a strong technical background in the development and realisation of large scale on-grid Solar Power Plants, focused on Solar PV technology;
- You have a least 10 years professional experience of which minimum 5 years in on- grid Solar PV power plants, including project realisation;
- You are familiar with PVSyst or other commercial modelling tools for Energy Yield Assessment of PV power plant;
- You are familiar with Independent Power Producer models including experience of advising clients on PPA;
- You have a good knowledge of EPC Contract for Solar PV plants;
- You have proven experience in project management;
- You are a good team manager with coaching abilities, an eye for details and for meeting the client's expectations;
- You have knowledge in financial indicators for project follow-up;
- You have some legal knowledge (Engineering Procurement Construction contracts, Power Purchase Agreements,&) and master the risk management culture;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are flexible, are good at planning concurrent assignments and are a good organiser, even in unexpected circumstances;
- You have are fluent in English (spoken & written); any other language knowledge is a plus;
- You are willing to travel abroad.
Salary: 60k -E" 70k Euros Gross Salary plus benefit
Start Date: ASAP
- An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
- A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated
- An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
- A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.