MLWD Specialist / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client, a renowned oil and gas services company is looking to hire MLWD Specialist to join their operations in Baku, Azerbaijan. You will provide Measurements and Logging While Drilling services (MLWD) and promote Client's Well Construction Division culture at the rig site. You will plan, execute, and manage all phases of the job to deliver services that meet client expectations and Well Construction Division standards. You will also provide technical support to clients and other Well Construction Division crew members at the wellsite. Finally, you will partially be responsible for the training and development of subordinate while at the wellsite.
- Manages personal development and stays informed on Client's current Well Construction Division technology and strategy.
- Meets and maintains all minimum OFS Safety Training Coefficient (STC) requirements and job related STC.
- Mentors less experienced personnel.
- Performs rig-up and rig-down at the well site.
- Prepares of MWD and LWD tools at the well site.
- Generates LWD logs at the well site.
- Performs nuclear tool calibrations and wipe tests as required.
- Effectively manage inventory and supplies required at the well site.
- Ensures all Well Construction Division reporting requirements are fulfilled accurately and on a timely basis.
- Follows up failures with the maintenance team and ensures failure reports are closed with clients.
- Follows and complies with all Client SQ, HSE and IT standards, wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Proficiency in services relevant to the job
- Must pass Radiation Safety Training during work with radiation sources
- Must be certified competent as Lead Engineer as per the Well Construction Division standards
- Has all required trainings regarding lithium battery safety during work with lithium battery
- Maxwell logging Software
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023