Land Acquisition Specialist - Solar - Hamburg / Germany, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Land Acquisition Specialist - Germany
Client: This company has been building, operating and managing solar PV plants across Europe for over 120 years, making them the largest generator of renewable energy. To support their plans for further development in Germany, we are seeking a Land Acquisition Specialist.
As a Land Acquisition Specialist you will oversee generating opportunities for new photovoltaic projects in Germany. In particular you will be responsible for acquiring and legally securing lands for photovoltaic projects by negotiating and signing tenancy agreements, through negotiations with landowners; securing all the lands necessary for the development, construction and operation of PV project; participating in the development of PV farm projects when needed and managing contact with local authorities.
Your responsibilities will also include identifying and qualifying the feasibility of new business in line with the targets set by the Company, using internal mapping and business intelligence tools and working in the fields to build up and leverage on your network; negotiating and signing with the landlords and land operators, the land management agreements that are required to deploy the projects; reflecting a professional and benevolent image on the Company, consulting with local players (elected representatives, instructing and advisory services, associations, etc.) to ensure the smooth development of our projects; working as a team with the project leaders to successfully hand the projects over to them and monitoring/reporting on the market status (competition, difficulties, prospects).
- You have a technical or commercial background and have worked in land prospecting, ideally on renewable energy projects.
- You are familiar with urban planning regulations and can quickly analyse the potential of a plot of land with regards to the feasibility of an operation from a technical, environmental, and administrative standpoint.
- You have great interpersonal skills, you are a great listener, curious, and a self-starter.
- A driving licence is required as this position includes a high level of travel.
- Communicative knowledge of the English language is welcome.
What's on offer
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of development opportunities.
- Open-minded working environment in a highly motivated team, that encourages both teamwork and individual responsibility.
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments, with remote working options.
- Competitive and performance-related remuneration
Package: Negotiable depending on experience.