Contract: Senior Scheduler / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Our client, a large Oil & Gas midstream company, is currently seeking a Senior Scheduler, based out of Calgary, AB This is a long term two year contract subject to start December this year and last until next year Dec 5, 2023, with strong potential for extension
- Responsible for overseeing, directing and obtaining required schedule information from internal/external stakeholders.
- Prepares and maintains complex schedules for projects and project proposals.
- Represents the department as a key contact, interacting with Project Managers, senior internal and Client personnel on significant and complex project planning and scheduling matters.
- Establishes and maintains master schedules for annual project/program execution.
- Ensures the maintenance of all essential records and reports.
- Determines work procedures and demonstrates initiative related to process improvement.
- phases; tracking and using cost estimating database and benchmarking information to support consistent project cost estimates for the development and implementation of projects; working closely with Project Controls and Project Risk groups to organize project cost estimates within SAP WBS structure.
- 8 years’ experience
- Undergraduate degree
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021