Contract: Quality Assurance Technician / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD192 per day|
Quality Assurance Technician
6+ month contract-to-hire
Hourly Rate: $24/hr
Shift Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, M-F
The client is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to work onsite in Brea, CA. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a world-class organization!
This role will support in the maintenance and distribution of calibrated test equipment for a large field organization. This contract position has opportunity to become permanent based on individual performance.
Job responsibilities include:
* Shipping and receiving test equipment (assets) by following work flow and procedural documentation.
* Maintaining accurate log of test and measuring equipment using Excel and inventory management systems.
* Document and respond to field service personnel and user inquiries regarding test equipment shipments.
* May manage process and product non-conformances in line with company procedures.
* May conduct quality assurance tests to ensure product specifications are met.
* May review, investigate, resolve and report on quality discrepancies.
* May develop, maintain, monitor, and audit quality management system and protocols including systems automation, processes, and procedures that ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
* May monitor, investigate, and report on customer complaints.
* May obtain the necessary quality system certifications and licenses (e.g. ISO, CE) to support market release of new product development.
* May lead audit and inspection preparation, resolution of audit and inspection findings.
* May have frequent interaction with other functional areas and operating entities.
* Must be proactive, detail-orientated and have strong organizational skills
* Must have proficient typing and data entry skills
* MS Office, Outlook, Excel and Word experience
* Must be able to follow work instructions (verbal and written)
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
* Experience working in a Calibration Lab is preferred