Contract: Project Manager - Plant Extension (German speaking) / NiedersachsenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The project will increase the capacity of production of Mineralölwerk OSNABRÜCK's plant by building a warehouse, a tank farm with 9 bulk storage tanks and a production workshop with 6 blenders. The project is running with an EPCM strategy.
- Following the construction project (civil engineering, piping, machines, automation electricity, …),
- Manage the responsibilities for the execution in terms of costs, schedule and HSE,
- Manage the responsibilities for the execution of the EPCM contract.
- Ensure coordination between the COMPANY, the EPCM contractor and the other supplier.
- Manage and coordinate the procurement and supply, construction, commissioning, and handover to the COMPANY.
- Make sure the project is executed in accordance with the COMPANY's HSE requirements, and the local regulations, the needs stated in the SOR (Statement of Requirements), the scope of work and the technical requirements defined in the FEED stage, and the technical specifications of the COMPANY.
- Implement a Project Execution Plan (PEP) and Project Quality Plan (PQP)
- Make sure the affiliate has the support from the Headquarters/zone business lines (HSE, technical, business line, procurement, etc.) as per requirements.
- Create, update, and publish the KPI at least once a month.
- Organize Steering Committee meetings
- Monitor and implement the recommendations, technical reviews and audits.
- Identify project risks to solved them.
- Coordinate and manage the contractors and suppliers.
- Contract Management and check the work progress.
- Coordinate with local authorities for work permits and other authorizations (customs, etc.)
- Make sure the requirements and recommendations from the technological risks (HAZID, HAZAN, HAZOP, TRA, etc.) and safety design studies have been included in the construction process.
- Set up a quality plan which include the organization of inspections/audits, manage the non-conformities and their resolutions.
- Make sure COMPANY's operators receive the required trainings to use the new facilities.
- Ensure acceptance of the facilities, handover to the operator and formal close-out of the project.
- Make sure the final documentations (maintenance manuals included) have been handed over to the operator.
The deliverable will be written in German and English.
The technical requirements are:
- High level of technical knowledges,
- Good experience in industrial construction,
- Good experience in plant extension projects management.