Contract: Reliability Test Technician / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Miami, Florida, US|
Reliability Test Technician - 934582
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- The Reliability Test Technician will perform the set-up and execution of a wide variety of reliability and performance testing of automated medical devices and prepare technical reports documenting test results.
- The instrument systems consist of flow-cytometry analyzers and automated sample preparation devices.
- The incumbent performs tests as defined and planned by the supervisor; reviews test results for experimental error and determines if repeats are required and maintains well organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with relevant procedures.
- Duties include: protocol execution, instrument operation, data entry into spreadsheets, spreadsheet validation, test documentation, documentation and reporting of problems, presentation of results, instrument maintenance, and instrument quality control.
- Requires an AA in Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Programming, Biomedical Engineering or Medical Technology, and excellent record keeping, documentation, and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with automated instruments in the field of flow cytometry, chemistry, hematology, or immunology.
- Good laboratory technique with some analytical expertise.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing task environment and with variety of tasks.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021