Project Development Manager / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are looking to speak with Project Development Managers, Property Consultants, Town Planners, Land Access Advisors, Surveyors and Community Engagement professionals for a Project Development Manager role within the Renewable Energy sector.
This role will lead the planning and delivery of the utility scale renewable projects in Australia.
Applicants must have an existing right to live and work in the Australia.
The client is a global solar company with a strong track record of delivering large scale renewable projects globally and growing in Australia.
- Project management of the land and approval elements of utility scale solar projects in Australia, from initial site identification, through planning approvals, environmental studies, cultural heritage co-ordination, permitting and construction implementation.
- Actively seeking out new large scale projects and opportunities.
- Management of external environmental, property, legal and other consultants.
- Stakeholder engagement, community meetings and landowner consultation.
- Assess the feasibility of new projects and recommend how they are progressed.
- Conduct site options analysis, selection and inspections.
- Engage with landholders, negotiating option agreements and lease / sale agreements to secure suitable tenure.
- Provide input to the design team to optimise the site layout and access for construction and operations .
- Co- ordinate activities with the EPC team to ensure permits, licences and approvals are in place for project delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Property, Environmental or Planning preferred.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with the planning, environmental legislation, state agencies and local governments in Australia.
- Knowledge of the Australian renewable energy market.
- Working knowledge of computer programs, including the Microsoft suite, RP Data, GIS and Google Earth.
- Have experience undertaking land property investigation activities associated with the selection, approval and acquisition of projects.