Contract: Exploration Geologist / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 2 years|
* Planning and execution of Brownfields Exploration.
* Provide effective geoscience advice on the identification and evaluation of base metal discovery opportunities and budgets.
* Ensuring exploration plans are designed to deliver against operational requirements.
* Track and manage Brownfields Exploration performance and results and provide management with information regarding any financial, legal, performance deviation or technical difficulties.
* Exploration drill hole design, core logging, QA/QC and contractor management
* Assist the continuous improvement of the Risk Management Framework for Brownfields Exploration Operations
* Management and interpretation of geological, geophysical and geochemical datasets
* Mentor and train geologists and field technicians
* Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Geoscience or other relative discipline
* Must have relevant experience in exploration
* Understanding of the geological processes of mineral deposits
* Experience working in exploration across a range of commodities
* Planning and execution of exploration work programs
* Exploration project portfolio management experience
* Knowledge of resource estimation, mining and processing techniques
The client is a global mining operator.