Project Manager - €60K to €90K per annum / GermanyClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€60,000 to €90,000 Per Annum|
Are you an ambitious, talented Project Manager with experience in the Construction sector seeking to enhance your career with a leading international business within their thriving operations in Germany?
Based in Berlin, this role is within the clients Project Management team, who work across a number of sectors that include residential, retail, offices, leisure & industrial. You will take responsibility for a scheme from feasibility through to delivery, demonstrating your skills in leading from the front and being the key person contact.
You will join a business that is successful, that is growing and most of important of all, truly cares about its employees.
If this sounds like the type of company that reflects your values, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Key Competencies for the role are as follows:-
- Ideally possess at least 5 years' experience as a Project Manager within the construction sector.
- A relevant technical qualification in Architecture/Civil Engineering or similar is ideally required.
- Must have excellent client relationship skills able to relate to individuals in a professional and diligent manner.
- Possess strong problem-solving abilities.
- Should possess natural, drive & determination.
- Possess excellent leadership and management abilities.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, confident and friendly.
- Must be fluent in both German & English
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The client can offer an attractive salary plus benefits that you would associate with a position of this nature.