Contract: GS IIF Coordinator / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
In summary, this involves coordination, liaising, scheduling, administration, logistics, for IIF activity and events with and for multiple stakeholders across the project.
Previous experience with other high performance safety programs like Zero Accident Plus (ZAP), Leadership in Health & Safety (LiHS) and, Zero Harm 24/7 will also be considered if the candidate has no IIF experience.
* Embedded in site Project Management team.
* Participate in Monthly Contractor IIF Coordinator meetings.
* Support Area OE IIF Leadership Team (OEILT) in:
o Minutes of Meetings and Action Registers.
o Logistics for IIF Events.
o Recognition & Awards.
o Leadership engagement.
* Facilitate logistical arrangements for various Project IIF workshops (e.g. IIF Commitment Workshops, ADPs and IIF in Action suite workshops).
* Responsible for maintaining IIF attendance records and training database for Project.