Freelance/Contract: FIDIC Specialist - Highways (€8K-€12K per month) French Speaker / Bosnia and HerzegovinaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Salary:||€8000 - €12000 per month|
Highways/ Tunnel Contract (FIDIC) Specialist: Bosnia and Herzegovina
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking experienced FIDIC Contract Specialist for an upcoming Highway & Tunnel project in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
This leading International consultancy with a global reputation for delivering major highways and infrastructure projects around the world are looking for an experienced international expert to join their team shortly.
Working as part of international team you shall have a key role is ensuring the successful delivery of this Donor funded project.
The successful individual shall be responsible for supervising and administering the contractual elements of the contract as Engineer's Representative.
- carry out the duties of the Engineer, as delegated to him with respect of the civil works contract;
- organize and manage the process of design review;
- prepare claim issues and prepare claim settling for the Engineers Representative
- prepare relevant documents in case of Disputes and Amicable Settlement by preparing separate Claim Evaluation Report, all relevant documents and information needed for the preparation of Employers Disputes submission.
- manage the Consultant's team;
- elaborate the programme of activities of his team;
- take care of his team's logistics;
- check that the services are carried out in accordance with the Terms of Reference;
- verify and certify the interim and final statements of work;
- produce the periodic reports, final reports and any other reports as required by the Employer
- inspect the works during the Defects Notification Period and issue the related reports;
- advise the Client on any issue likely to affect the financial resources, e.g., variations or the scope of work;
- delegate duties as appropriate to Main Supervision Engineers;
Key requirements for the role:
- Civil Engineer degree (4 years) or equivalent
- Experience in the field of roads and bridges: 15 years or more
- experience in a position of FIDIC engineer (team leader) on two (2) or more projects of
- highway /expressway construction with a cumulated value of the works of 140 million Euro
- One project as engineer according to FIDIC Yellow Book or equivalent form of contract which includes design and build.
The salary package on offer is flexible as this is a new scheme my client is currently establishing the budget for each positions however I would expect them to be within €8-12,000 plus full expatriate package including Flights, accommodation etc.
French (essential) English
Bridge, Highway, Road, Design, Tender, Contracts Manager, FIDIC Specialist, Claims, Project Controls, Construction, Construction Supervision, Consultancy, Consulting Engineer, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Europe, Balkans, Asian Development Bank (ADB), World bank (WB), ADB, JICA, EBRD