Contract: Civil Engineer Construction / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement and construction preferably in a major project environment in the oil and gas industry and with specific involvement in project execution, multi-cultural project teams and exposure to Middle East region.
- Worldwide experience with construction contractors, subcontractors and vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of onshore production facilities.
- Implement a strong safety culture through personal safety leadership and ensuring the ESW Contractor, subcontractors and site vendors sustain their safety responsibilities and obligations including implementing the Project Site Safety Program and Safety, Health, Environmental and Security (SHE&S) Activity Schedule.
- Provide accurate, timely and routine reports to Site Manager Early Site Works in respect to construction strategies, systems, planning, activities, progress, areas of concern and mitigation plans to ensure company standards and project deliverables are maintained.
- Responsible for monitoring and coordinating site activities of the Contractor and subcontractors ensuring the development, review and approval of appropriate plans, procedures and programs for safe implementation and effective execution.
- Manage and supervise Team personnel ensuring construction activities are completed in accordance with project procedures, regulations, specifications, standards, work schedule and plan.
- Facilitate the development of construction execution plan, method statements, and other relevant procedures to ensure that work plan and scopes are aligned with project strategies and the Contractor delivers the safe, qualitative and timely execution of the project.
- Complete the necessary construction reporting as required by project management ensuring the content of contractor design documents, reports, records and project related construction interface documents are reviewed and approved to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Lead incident investigations with support from Head SHES Early Site Works.
- Review and approve construction field changes and extra work requests as delegated by Site Manager Early Site Works and participates in subcontract reviews to ensure adequate control and changes in work procedures are established.
- Monitors and ensures the correction of non-conformance report items support QA/QC compliance and the Project Management of Change processes.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020