General Manager (FMCG) / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1year|
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
* Develops and guides the Long term Plans and Annual Operating Plans, business strategies, channel management, policies and programs within the broad framework and Corporate strategy.
* To develop and implement corporate initiatives to enhance cost efficiencies and effectiveness on business rule and contractual obligations, executing corporate initiatives with guiding principal.
* Leads the development of new market opportunities for existing and new products consistent to business strategy.
* Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets.
* Assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations.
* Representing the company to major customers and professional associations.
* Building and maintaining an effective executive team.
* Research and build business plans with the management team on new/emerging growth markets and new commercial strategies.
* Analyze the target market and create an engagement plan.
* Monitor market and existing customer's risk and opportunity trends with the aim of growing and retaining revenue.
* Manage organizational structure of various departments, ensuring scalability, optimization and efficiency.
* Coach team on department metrics in order to achieve a higher level of performance.
* Execute performance management measures in a timely & proactive manner.
* Master or Bachelor degree in Product Technology, Food Engineering, Biotechnology, Food technology or other relevant technical areas with commercial background. With MBA will be an advantage
* Minimum 10+ years of direct experiences in *foods manufacturing* (human or pet foods are both acceptable), with project management experience.
* Experience in B2B, Food industries or FMCG industries.
* Excellent negotiation skills, good listener and provides helpful feedback analytical skills with a problem- solving attitude.
* Good personality, strong organizational, interpersonal & very strong communication skills externally and internally, fast learning and result orientated.
* Strong financial acumen broadly across the organization (e.g., managing a P&L, understanding of financial documents, business intelligence, FP&A processes, etc.)
* Cross-functional management skill set including operations, sales, administration, and R&D.
* Experience in working With ISO 22000 is a plus (Food Safety Management System (FSMS)