Electrical & Instrumentation QA/QC inspector / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
A Fantastic TAX FREE Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Electrical & Instrumentation QA/QC Inspector to be based in Qatar by a leading oil and gas operating company.
- The purpose of the E&I QC Inspector is to interpret the suitability of products and processes against the designated specification requirements at scheduled and ad-hoc intervals.
- The role is applicable to company Project QA/QC department (brownfield and greenfield projects).
- Works in accordance with company policies and directives from the Quality Engineering Specialist.
- Provides inspection related recommendations on applicable project activities.
Minimum Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Diploma in an Electrical / Instrumentation engineering discipline.
- Familiar with IEC, NEC, NFPA, BS, NEMA, NETA etc. Codes/ Standards.
- Familiar with quality assurance principles and practices as per ISO 9001.
- 10 years' experience in project related quality control activities for EPC type oil and gas projects.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Apply now and take advantage of this tax free job opportunity!
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020