IT Support Technician / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic individual to join our IT Support team. The primary responsibilities are managing help desk requests received via phone and email as well as ensuring that support is provided in timely, efficient manner. Other duties include deployment and troubleshooting of computer systems, phones, printers, and software for the organization.
- Receive technical support calls and manage requests submitted via email
- Thoroughly document user requests and problem resolution activities in Footprints ticketing system
- Assist help desk team with deployment and configuration of computers, phones and printers
- Software installation and troubleshooting on desktops and laptops
- Create and modify documentation for internal procedures and user training
- Maintain asset tracking database
- Occasional on-call duties
- Two or four year degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or 2 years of relevant technical experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting computer systems.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking principles.
- Lift up to 50 lbs, with assistance, on occasion.
- Lift up to 20 lbs, unassisted on a regular basis.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019