Hydro Planner/ Engineer - (Feasibility and Conceptual Design) / GermanyClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€45000.00 - €70000.00 per annum|
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB?
Hydropower Planner/ Engineer - (feasibility, conceptual design and planning)
Feasibility, Conceptual Design and Planning
To be based in based in Germany, I am working with leading international engineering consultancy who are seeking a Hydropower Development engineer to join them on a permanent to be based in Head Office. A major player in the Dams and Hydropower Sector, they strengthening their hydropower capabilities to cope with continued growth and expansion. Master planning, conceptual design and feasibility studies will be major responsibilities.
- Degree qualified engineer, applicants will have a background in hydropower projects
- At least 5-10 years as in the capacity of conceptual design or feasibility studies.
- Experience of Master planning and feasibility studies (Hydropower)
- German language skills not essential but willingness to learn German is needed.
- Project infrastructure planning & development
- Techno-economic evaluation of project proposals.
- Preparation of pre-feasibility.
- Detailed project reports.
- Preparation of pre-developmental site investigation activities
Start Date: (ASAP)
- The is more pre-feasibility and design rather than construction supervision.
- Candidates with no hydropower experience will not be considered
- The position is to be permanently based in Germany and candidate must already have right to work in Europe/Germany. The client will not be providing Visa's
Salary Package: 50,000 - 75,000 euros Per Annum (negotiable depending on experience)
If you would like to be considered please send an up to date CV and references to me.
We are an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any international assignments please contact me.