Architectural Engineer / UAE
Responsible for executing planning activities throughout the assigned scope. Provide overall planning and organization of the project during FEED, EPC and Construction Phases. Responsible for the consistency, project scope, quality and compliance to requirements throughout the project life cycle.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer to ensure that the objectives are met and Project Goals are set supporting those.
- Ensure project scope, schedule and cost are clearly defined, closely coordinated, consistently monitored and controlled throughout the project cycle. Report any deviation and propose corrective action, to ensure the project goals for safety, schedule, cost, and quality are met.
- Facilitate development of the Project Execution Plan ensuring high quality, all Project Phases up to and including Project Closure are considered and is aligned with the Program Execution Plan.
- Set priorities for work execution and handle them one at a time looking at the “big picture”.
- Implement project Standard and Procedures, ensuring Contractor and EPC compliance.
- Recommend improvements, ideas to improve work processes, policies, procedures, and design at every opportunity that will result in either program schedule improvement or cost saving.
- Support Project Manager in the coordination of Team Building and Team Integration related activities. Facilitate new team members integration process.
- Facilitate team meetings and interactions promoting excellent communication with all team members and FEED/EPC Contractor.
- Follow-up of technical queries, letters, change notices, transmittals.
- Ensure compliance of Design Review Meetings (30%,60%,90%) with Company Standards and closure of each item initiated by the different department of the Company.
- Facilitate Risk Management Identification Process and Support Project Manager to implement mitigation plans.
- As required by the Project Manager, act as a his/her representative as requested for specific activities as:
- - Single focal point for all correspondence between Owner and Contractor.
- Manage the Scope Change Management Process internally and externally with involved contractors, administering and coordination resolutions.
- Interpret EPC Contractor work processes and ensure the owner teams understand where they fit in.
- During FEED up to Order Novation, coordinate Procurement activities related with Long Lead and/or Critical Equipment.
- Drive Interface Management Coordination Process and support resolution of critical conflicts.
- Support alignment with HSE and manufacturing strategy and deliverables.
- Support compliance with safety principles applicable to the project.
- Support implementation of constructability concepts.
- Drive Project Close out including transfer of project documentation into the operating asset and documenting key project learning experiences in the Project Closure Report
- Bachelor Degree in Architectural Engineering/ Architect
- 10 – 15 years of experience in Maritime industrial, Oil and Gas industry, Refinery and petrochemical projects
- Good working knowledge of Aramco standards and procedures and International standards
- Good working knowledge of Revit and Naviswork software
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of database management through Excel/Access
Closing date: 2019-09-18 12:00:00