Highways Resident Engineer / Montenegro
|Duration:||€8000 - €9000 per month|
Highways Resident Engineer - Montenegro
We are seeking an experienced Highways Resident Engineer for the Construction Supervision of an on-going project in Montenegro.
My client is an International consultancy firm who have successfully carried out the early phases of the projects as well as numerous schemes in the region. This is an urgent need for which an expert is required until late 2020 with possible extensions into 2021. The project is utilising SMA techniques.
Responsibilities on the project:
As Resident Engineer you shall be responsible for supervising the construction of all roads elements, resolving technical issues and supporting the Team Leader. This is a Design & Build contract being carried out to FIDIC conditions.
Key requirements for the role:
- University degree in Civil Engineering (civil works);
- 15+ years experience as Highways Team Leader/Resident Engineer for major international highway projects under FIDIC or equivalent;
- Demonstrated experience in management of projects through all stages of implementation.
- Experience in implementation and management of Design-Build projects in a full time, senior position of responsibility.
- Regional experience (Balkans) is essential
Fluent in Serbian (or Regional language spoken & written) as well as English
The salary package shall be €8- 9,000 per month
Key Words / SEO
Civil, Roads, Highways, Resident Engineer, Construction Supervision, Design and build, Asphalt, SMA, FIDIC, World Bank WB, Donor Funded, Urban Roads, Montenegro, Serbia, Balkans, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine, Romania, Eastern Europe, NIS, Consultancy,