Project Manager - Oil & Gas Services Client / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||West Perth, Australia|
Our Oil & Gas Services client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager. The Candidate should have a strong background in the management of offshore engineering design and installation projects.
- Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years of relevant Oil and Gas experience
- Proven capability of managing medium sized projects up to $3m in value, including budget control and delivering within project schedules
- Comprehensive understanding of design processes, manufacturing, onshore construction, offshore transportation and installation methods
- Responsible for coordinating the production of deliverables including calculations, specifications, procedures and managing 3rd party submissions and inspections
- Innovative approach to problem solving / concept development
- Comprehensive knowledge of DNV, API and AISC Codes
- Offshore site experience supervising offshore
- Experience with Offshore Drilling Equipment and Operations
- Experience with design/installation of wellhead platform/jacket structures
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019