Product Inventory Analyst / Canada
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Product Inventory Analyst for a 1 year contract in Calgary, AB.
- Act as a central liaison between Operations, Trading, Commodity Risk and Settlements for stock quantity queries.
- Reconcile (book) inventory with physical stock statements to achieve accurate inventory reporting in line with month end procedures.
- Work with Operators to execute timely representations with respect to gain/loss reconciliation adjustments, rebranding, re-grading, invoicing, house deal operations and blending operations.
- Work with back office accounting, control & settlements to resolve invoicing or inventory issues.
- Report information to Tax, Audit, Customs, Government agencies etc. as required.
- Provide operational and backup coverage for team members
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant industry experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to make good, quick judgement decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and possesses ability to develop productive relationships and engage others.
- Ability to work well under pressure with specified timelines
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Experience in Commercial and Trading activities
- Knowledge of refinery, shipping, or terminal operations
- Basic understanding of physical trading and related terms and activities
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019