Senior HR Advisor / Malaysia
To provide a pro-active comprehensive HR service to all employees within the Division. This includes recruitment and selection; Seocndees and CH8 Management, employee relations; learning & development; policy and procedures; reward; coaching; Expenses Management and other work as required.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full support, advice and guidance on all employee relations matters including general enquiries; law; procedures; disciplinary & grievances or absence issues.
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
- Recruitment of the right person for a role utilizing the best selection method in a timely manner.
- Interviewing prospective candidates and providing feedback as part of the decision making process.
- Coaching managers to help develop their people management skills as required.
- Support individuals with their personal development.
- Ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action in accordance with the Company’s policy and to facilitate a proactive approach to absence management.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of all HR policy, ensuring that all HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in the procedures
- Support the development of strong communication and feedback channels with all staff and through a variety of mechanisms to support employee engagement.
- Ensure all data on manual and computerized records is accurate and up to date and provide accurate and timely reports as and when required.
- Undertake projects which will support the Company’s Aims/Strategies and/or improve the effectiveness of HR
- Undertake policy development work and ensure all policies and procedures meet legal and business requirements.
- Undertake other various projects and tasks as necessary.
- Day to Day support and assistance to Business Administrator
- Checking Supplier performance in Facilities services and HR provisions
- Reviewing Office compliance at various locations pertaining to HR and Office Administration
- Secondees Management: lead the Secondees management function, assure AOM compliance with AOM Secondment agreement with PRefChem and provide the required support to all secondees. And other activities as required: Expenses initiation and review as required.
- lead all the HR activities related to AOM Office, local employees and CH8 Assignees.
- Proven work experience as an HR advisor or similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- BSc in HR, Business administration or similar filed.
Closing date: 2019-08-14 12:00:00